Did you know that most people can qualify for a short sale? To be considered for a short sale, one has to have valid financial hardships in the eyes of the lien holder. Read through some of the questions below to see if a short sale is right for you. Here are a few examples of valid financial
• Was there a recent increase in your mortgage payment?
• Has your health insurance increased?
• Did your business recently fail?
• Have you lost your job or was it relocated at least 50 miles away?
• Do you have excessive medical costs?
• Has there been a recent divorce or death of a spouse?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, we would like to help you. If you are still not sure, don’t sweat it…just get in touch with us and we can shed some light on your situation. Fill out our contact form or call us directly at (717) 356-9413 for immediate service. Looking to cut to the chase? Fill out our short-sale questionnaire and we will be in contact with you.